[PMKSNY] Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 apply online, benefits, eligibility, last date, status check, 14th installments, error fix, apply online, application form, helpline number
[PMKSNY] Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a new central sector scheme to meet the financial needs of all landowning farmers’ families in the country for acquiring various investments related to agriculture and ancillary activities as well as household needs. Provides income support. Under the scheme, the entire financial liability of benefit transfer to the target beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
Initially when the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched on February 24, 2019, its benefits were admissible only to small and marginal farmers (SMF) families with a combined holding of up to 2 hectares. This scheme is revised w. E. _ _ _ 01/ 06 /2019 and extended to all farming families irrespective of the size of their land.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Centre Government|
|Eligible States||All States of India|
|Benefits||INR 6000 Every Year|
[PMKSNY] Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , all land owning farmer families will be provided a financial benefit of Rs.
- 6000/- per family per annum payable every four months in three equal installments of Rs.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , a financial benefit of 6000/- per family per annum payable in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- will be provided to the families of all zamindari farmers.
Who is not eligible for benefits?
All institutional land holders; And
(b) peasant families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories—
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha/Raj Sabha/State Legislatures/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of Zilla Panchayats.
- All retired or retiring officers and employees of Ministries/Offices/Departments of Central/State Government and its regional units and employees of Central or State PSEs and Attached Offices/Autonomous Institutions under Govt as well as regular employees (Multi Tasking Staff/ (Except Class IV) /G Form D Employees)
- All Retired/Retired Pensioners whose monthly pension is 10.000/- or more (Except Multi Testing Staff / Class IV/Group D Employees)
- All persons paying income tax in the previous assessment year.
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered with professional bodies and complete the profession through practices.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility
- Whether the Central/State Govt./P.S.U. / An employee of Autonomous Organization Von, etc., holding agricultural land in his name in villages, is eligible to avail the benefit under the scheme-
- No. Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and their Regional Units, Central or State PSEs And all retired or retired officers and employees of regular employees of attached offices/autonomous bodies under Govt as well as local bodies are not eligible to get.
- Benefits under the scheme However, serving or retired Multi Testing Staff (IVITS) / Class IV / Group D employees are eligible to avail the benefits under the scheme provided the heirs are supported by others and not covered under other excuse criteria.
- Will an individual or farmer family owning more than 2 hectares of arable land get any benefit under this scheme?
- Yes, the scope of the scheme has been extended to cover all farming families, i.e. irrespective of the size of their holdings.
- Is income tax paying farmer or his spouse eligible to get benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- No. If any member of the family is an income tax payer in the previous assessment year, the family is not eligible for benefit under the scheme.
- Is any person who is a farmer who does not own land in his name but is cultivating on his own land eligible to avail benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme?
- No, the land should be in his own name, he will be eligible if the ownership of the land has been transferred to his name on the basis of succession.
- Is a person/farmer who is cultivating the land, but does not have the land in his name, eg a tenant farmer, eligible to get benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme?
- No land tenure is the only criterion for availing benefits under the scheme.
- Will the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme be given in cases where the ownership of agricultural land is successfully transferred after the cut-off date of 01.02.2019 due to the death of the land owner?
- Yes, scheme benefit w-4l is allowed in cases where the ownership of agricultural land has been transferred after the cut off date of 01 02 2019 due to succession due to death of the land owner.
- Are the farmers of villages located in urban areas eligible for the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- There is no difference between urban and rural arable land under the scheme. Both are under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, provided that the land located in urban areas is under actual cultivation.
- Is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme approved for taking advantage of micro land holdings?
- Micro land holdings, which are not cultivable, are excluded from benefit under the scheme.
- Can farmers avail the scheme against agricultural land being used for non-agricultural purposes?
- Agricultural land being used for non-agricultural purposes will not be covered for benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
In case of false declaration
What if the beneficiary makes a wrong declaration to implement the scheme?
In case of false declaration the beneficiary shall be liable for recovery of financial benefit transferred and other penal action as per law.
Cut-off for determining eligibility of beneficiaries under the scheme
Dated 01.02.2019 and any change thereafter shall not be considered for eligibility for benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the next 5 years, except for transfer of land on succession in case of death of the owner of the land. By
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana required documents
Following information/documents are required by the farmers for enrollment under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Name, Age, Sex and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number Except in the case of farmers in Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir (now Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh), where most citizens have not been issued an Aadhaar number, and hence these states are exempt from it. has been given Required by March 31, 2020. In these states/UTs, the Aadhaar number will be collected for the beneficiaries where it is available and for others, optional prescribed documents may be collected for identity verification purposes by the State/UT governments, such as Aadhaar Enrollment Number and/or any other specified document for purposes
- Identification such as Driving License, Voter ID Card, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification document issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authorities, etc.
- Bank account number and IFSC code
- Mobile Number – Though not mandatory but it is advised that when available it can be provided so that information related to transfer of benefit can be communicated.
Confirmation of including your name in the list of beneficiaries
How does the farmer know that his name is included in the list of beneficiaries?
Beneficiary lists will be displayed in Panchayats to ensure greater transparency and information. Further, States/UTs will approve the sanction of benefit to the beneficiary through system generated SMS. He can also check his status through Farmers Corner in PM-KISAN Kisan Portal.
In case the name is not included in the list of beneficiaries
What remedy is available to an eligible beneficiary if his name is not included in the list of beneficiaries?
- All such farmer families, whose names are not included in the list of beneficiaries, can approach the District Level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in their districts to include their names in the list of beneficiaries. Kisan Corner has been built.
- The web-portal www.pmkisan.gov.in provides the following facilities to farmers through three different options/links:-
- New Farmer Registration – Through this link, farmers can submit their details online. The online form contains some mandatory fields as well as self-declaration regarding eligibility, once the form is filled and successfully submitted by the farmer, it is forwarded. through an automated process to the State Nodal Officer (SNO) for verification. The SNO verifies the details filled by the farmer and uploads the verified data to the PM-Kisan portal. The data is then processed through an established system for payment.
- Edit Aadhaar Details – Through this link the farmer can edit his own name as per the details in the Aadhaar Card. The edited name is then updated after validation by the system.
- Beneficiary Status – In this way through a link by referring to their Aadhaar number or bank account number or registered mobile number, the beneficiaries themselves can check their installment payment status.
Q. What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Ans. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a new central sector scheme to meet the financial needs of all the landowning farmer families in the country for obtaining various investments related to agriculture and ancillary activities as well as household needs. Provides income support for Under the scheme, the entire financial liability of benefit transfer to the target beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
Q. What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Ans. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the land owning farmer families will be provided a financial benefit of Rs. 6000/- per family per annum payable every four months in three equal installments of Rs.
Q. When was Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana started?
Ans. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on February 24, 2019.
Q. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has come into effect from which date?
Ans. This scheme will be applicable from 01.12.2018.
Q. Who is eligible to get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Ans. All zamindar farmer families who have arable land in their name are eligible to get benefit under this scheme.