Michael B Jordan Net Worth 2023: Michael B Jordan is a popular actor known for his roles in hit movies and shows like Creed, The Sopranos, Cosby, and Black Panther.
He has received numerous awards and nominations for his outstanding performances. Despite facing bullying in school for his dream of becoming an actor, Jordan persevered and achieved success, becoming one of the best actors in the industry.
This article provides interesting information about him, including his net worth in 2023, details about his personal and professional life, and highlights some of his best movies.
Michael B Jordan net worth 2023
Michael B Jordan, an American actor, has amassed a fortune of $25 million. He is widely recognized for his roles in notable films like “Fruitvale Station” (2013), “Creed” (2015), and “Black Panther” (2018), as well as his appearances in television series such as “The Wire” (2002), “All My Children” (2003–2006), “Friday Night Lights” (2009–2011), and “Parenthood” (2010–2011).
Jordan has been honored with numerous awards for his outstanding acting skills, including 3 BET Awards, 5 NAACP Image Awards, and a National Society of Film Critics Award. Besides his work in film and television, he has also made appearances in music videos for Pleasure P, Jay-Z, and Snoh Aalegra. Additionally, his voice can be heard in popular video games like “Gears of War 3,” “NBA 2K17,” Wilson’s Heart,” and “Creed: Rise to Glory.”
Michael B Jordan Early Life
Michael B Jordan was born on February 9, 1987, in Santa Ana, California. He grew up in Newark, New Jersey, with his mother Donna, who worked as a high school career counselor, his father Michael, who was a caterer, his older sister Jamila, and his younger brother Khalid.
In high school at Newark Arts High School, Michael studied acting and also played basketball. He completed his studies there and graduated in 2005. When he was just 12 years old, he started his career in acting and even did some modeling jobs for companies like Toys “R” Us and Modell’s Sporting Goods.
|Real Name||Michael B. Jordan|
|Occupation||Actor, producer, director|
|Age||Born on February 9, 1987 (36 Years Old)|
|Place of Birth||Santa Ana, California, US|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Michael B Jordan Professional Life: Startup
Michael B Jordan began his acting career in 1999, appearing in episodes of “The Sopranos,” “Cosby,” and the film “Black and White.” He landed a role in the movie “Hardball” in 2001, alongside Keanu Reeves and Diane Lane.
The following year, he appeared in several episodes of the HBO series “The Wire” and joined the cast of the soap opera “All My Children.” Jordan stayed on the show until 2006, earning award nominations for his performance.
He continued to make guest appearances on various crime dramas and starred in the film “Blackout” in 2007. In 2009, he appeared in the film “Pastor Brown” and had roles in TV shows such as “Burn Notice” and “Bones.” He also appeared in the Canadian sitcom “The Assistants” and the football drama “Friday Night Lights.”
In 2010, Jordan was recognized as one of the “faces of the future” in “Nylon” magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue. He appeared in shows like “Lie to Me” and “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” and joined the cast of “Parenthood.” In 2012, he guest-starred on “House” and appeared in the films “Red Tails” and “Chronicle.”
Jordan gained critical acclaim for his performance in the 2013 film “Fruitvale Station” and was recognized as an actor to watch by publications like “People” and “Variety.” He played Johnny Storm in the 2015 film “Fantastic Four” and received praise for his role as Apollo Creed’s son in “Creed.” Its sequel, “Creed II,” was also successful at the box office.
In 2018, Jordan portrayed the villain Erik “Killmonger” Stevens in “Black Panther,” which became a massive hit and earned multiple Academy Award nominations. He also starred in and produced HBO’s “Fahrenheit 451” and served as an executive producer for the animated series “Gen:Lock” and Netflix’s “Raising Dion.” In 2019, he portrayed defense attorney Bryan Stevenson in “Just Mercy” and received an NAACP Image Award for his performance.
Additionally, Jordan was cast in the film adaptation of Tom Clancy’s novel “Without Remorse,” set for release in 2021.
Michael B Jordan: Best TV Shows and Movies List
|8.||Black Panther: Wakanda Forever||2022|
|10.||A Journal For Jordan||2021|
TV Shows :
|4.||Friday Night Lights|
|6.||Law & Order: Criminal Intent|
|7.||Lie to Me|
|9.||All My Children|
Michael B Jordan Personal Life: Family, Wife and Child
According to reports, Michael B Jordan has been romantically linked to singer Iggy Azalea, actress and model Catherine Paiz, model Ashlyn Castro, and actress Kiki Layne. Since his childhood, Jordan has been a fan of anime, and in 2019, he collaborated with Coach to design a collection of products inspired by anime.
|Father Name||Michael A. Jordan|
|Mother Name||Donna Jordan|
|Age||36 Years Old (As on 2023)|
Michael B Jordan Wife/Girlfriend
The actor, Michael B Jordan, started dating model Lori Harvey, who is the daughter of comedian Steve Harvey, in November 2020. However, in June 2022, it was announced that the couple had decided to end their relationship.
Social Media Profile Links
Michael B Jordan Awards and Achievements
Here are some of the awards won by Michael B Jordan for his notable performances:
- 2013 Hollywood Film Awards Hollywood Spotlight Award for “Fruitvale Station”
- 2013 Gotham Awards Breakthrough Actor for “Fruitvale Station”
- 2013 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Breakthrough Actor for “Fruitvale Station”
- 2013 Satellite Awards Breakthrough Award Performance for “Fruitvale Station”
- 2013 Santa Barbara International Film Festival Virtuoso Award for “Fruitvale Station”
- 2015 African-American Film Critics Association Breakout Performance for “Creed”
- 2015 Boston Online Film Critics Association Best Actor for “Creed”
- 2015 NAACP Image Awards Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture for “Creed”
- 2015 Black Reel Awards Best Actor for “Creed”
- 2015 National Society of Film Critics Best Actor for “Creed”
- 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards Best Villain for “Black Panther”
- 2018 San Francisco Film Critics Circle Best Supporting Actor for “Black Panther”
- 2018 Seattle Film Critics Society Villain of the Year for “Black Panther”
- 2018 Teen Choice Awards Choice Villain for “Black Panther”
- 2019 Online Film Critics Society Best Supporting Actor for “Black Panther”
- 2019 Screen Actors Guild Awards Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for “Black Panther”
- 2019 NAACP Image Awards Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for “Black Panther”
- 2020 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture for “Just Mercy”
In TV Shows:
- 2019 NAACP Image Awards Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Limited-Series or Dramatic Special for “Fahrenheit 451”
- 2019 Producers Guild of America Awards Producers Guild of America Award for Best Streamed or Televised Movie for “Fahrenheit 451”
These awards highlight his exceptional performances and contributions to the film industry.
- Founder Of Terra LUNA Do Kwon Net Worth 2023: Why Terra LUNA Crash?
- Brian Armstrong Net Worth 2023: How wealthy is Coinbase’s CEO?
- Justin Sun Net Worth 2023: A Cryptocurrency Enterpreneur’s Success Story
In 2016, Michael B Jordan bought a 4,627 square foot house in Sherman Oaks, California, for $1.7 million. He lived there with his parents, and he still owns this property.
In 2019, he purchased his own place, a 4,530 square foot home in the Hollywood Hills, from model/entrepreneur Daisy Fuentes for $5.8 million. Jordan listed this home for sale in March 2022 for just under $7 million and ultimately sold it for $6.95 million in May 2022. There is a video tour available for the listing.
In May 2022, Michael B Jordan bought a newly-constructed, 12,300 square-foot mansion on a half-acre lot in Encino, California, for $12.51 million. However, just six months later, in January 2023, he put this property on the market for $12.998 million. During his ownership, Jordan reportedly spent $500,000 on upgrades, including improving the security systems and air conditioning units. He also changed the exterior color of the house from white to a mix of grey and black. The property features a guesthouse, pool, cigar bar, outdoor kitchen, cabana, and more. A video tour of the property before the exterior color change is available.
Q. What is michael b jordan net worth?
Michael B Jordan, an American actor, has amassed a fortune of $25 Million.
Q. How old is Michael B Jordan?
Michael B Jordan was born on February 9, 1987, so 36 years Old as on 2023.
Q. How tall is Michael B Jordan?
1.83 Meters (6 Feet 0 Inches)