Effective Date: 09-08-2023
Welcome to vaisakhi.co.in (the “Website”). The Website is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures and practices that vaisakhi.co.in follows when receiving and processing notifications of alleged copyright infringement. This Policy aims to provide copyright owners and their authorized agents with information about the procedures for notifying vaisakhi.co.in if they believe that their copyrighted work(s) have been infringed.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the Website, please provide vaisakhi.co.in‘s designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit vaisakhi.co.in to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated Copyright Agent for vaisakhi.co.in can be reached as follows:
If you believe that the material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to vaisakhi.co.in’s Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which vaisakhi.co.in may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
vaisakhi.co.in reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted works.
Please note that vaisakhi.co.in may, at its sole discretion, remove any content from the Website, without prior notice or liability, that is found to be infringing upon the copyrights of others, or for any other reason.
Modifications to the DMCA Policy
vaisakhi.co.in may modify or update this DMCA Policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised version on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically for any updates.
By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this DMCA Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy or the practices of vaisakhi.co.in, please contact us at the address provided above.
Contact us: [email protected]